Paint less Dent Repair is the art of removing minor dings, dents, and creases from a vehicle, while maintaining the integrity of the factory or custom paint finish. It provides virtually undetectable repairs to the non-collision minor damages vehicles experience daily, in a fraction of the time and at approximately one-third of the cost of traditional body repair shops. West Side Collision Center specializes in paint less dent repair and can help you restore your vehicle’s beauty at a great price.
Our expert technicians use specialized tools to push the metal back into its original shape from behind the dent. Depending on the location of the damage, the panel is accessed by removing trim pieces, through window openings or by removing inner panels.
Paint less dent repair is effective for the following situations:
- If your vehicle is newer than a 1990 model year
- Your vehicle’s paint has not been broken or cracked
- The dent is not near the edge of a panel
- The panel has not had previous body repair
The great benefits of paint less dent repair are:
- There is no need for repainting or body filler needed
- It is less expensive than traditional body repair
- We can complete your service in the same day in most cases
- The vehicle retains original paint
Regardless of whether your vehicle has suffered small dings or large dents, West Side Collision can determine if paint less dent repair makes sense for you.
Call us or email us for a free estimate we look forward to serving you.